Friday, 21 April 2017

Mothers Day card




Thought I would get organised for Mothers Day this year by preparing this card for my Mother in Law.  She loves pink roses, so this card will be right up her alley.  The spots at the bottom of the card were stamped directly onto the cardstock (Papertrey Ink - 110lb).  I made my own round stamps for this by cutting out circles from craft foam.  I used Gina K Innocent Pink Ink.  I cut a strip of glossy card stock for the band and added pearls.  I made the frame from using two rectangle dies and cut out black and gold DSP.  I used two separate stamps for the sentiment and embossed with Ranger Gold embossing powder.  The roses are from Altenew - they were actually a freebie with a cardmaking magazine from a while ago.  I added a little sparkle to the roses with Wink of stella and a few sequins.


I have entered it in the following challenges: 

http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/187-pearls-andor-gems.html



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the design and colours plus the touches of wink. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Denise (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous pink make! Thanks for sharing with us for the ITP Pearls challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our Pearls and/orGems challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Peggy T
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - I'm sure your mother in law will love it too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete